In response to the lifting of the state of emergency regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, Keiwa Sogo has adopted the following policy:
– Our lawyers and staff will, in principle, resume working in the office, but some will work from home for a limited number of days per week;
– Your regular contact at our firm will remain available by emails – telephone calls may not immediately be responded due to the limited work-from-home policy;
– Meetings and interviews may be held in person, but we continue to encourage using telephones and various online conference tools – please ask your regular contact at our firm for details;
– Our lawyers will be available for business trips and other travels to the extent necessary to serve our clients; and
– Internal cooperation within our firm will be tightly maintained by utilizing, among others, emails and the foregoing online tools.
While the infection of COVID-19 slowed down significantly, we have adopted the above policy for the time being to put the highest priority on the health and safety of our personnel and our clients.
Keiwa Sogo will continue to provide our clients with swift, high-quality legal services. Please do not hesitate to contact your regular contact at our firm for any questions and concerns, including those related to COVID-19.
Please click below for any inquiries.
Copyright 2010～2019 Keiwa Sogo Law Offices. All rights reserved.
Copyright Keiwa Sogo Law Offices.